PEPTIDE THERAPY IS PERFORMANCE, LONGEVITY AND COGNITION
Your medical provider will discuss many options with you. Together, you and your provider will create a plan to help you meet your health, wellness and performance goals.
FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH PEPTIDE
WHAT IS EPITALON
Epitalon is a powerful, safe and effective tetrapeptide that helps the body produce telomerase that protectors the body's cells.
Epitalon (also known as Epithalon or Epithalone) is the synthetic version of the polypeptide Epithalamin which is naturally produced in the pineal gland.
Epitalon has an important role, especially after 40 years, against aging not only by its action on the brain and pineal gland but also by increasing telomere length through its action as a telomerase activator.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF EPITALON
Epitalon can provide better sleep and strengthen the immune system. Studies reveal increasing the cognitive capacities of your brain and bio-regulate your whole body through the action of the pineal gland and an increase in melatonin secretion.
It has been intensively tested in Russia for more than 25 years for its anti-aging and enhancing properties. More people around the world increasingly use it.
Benefits may include:
- May increase human lifespan by lengthening telomeres in human cells
- Prevent the effects of Free radicals
- prevent age-related decline to physical endurance
- promote Deeper Sleep
- Decreased rates of hypertension and cardiovascular disease.
- can act as an antioxidant by reducing lipid oxidation and ROS (Reactive oxygen species) along with normalizing T cell function.
- Improvement of skin health and appearance
- Healing of injured and deteriorating muscle cells
- Has been shown to Restore and normalize melatonin levels in older people who have lost some pineal function due to aging
- May increases resistance to emotional stress
- Normalized carbohydrate and fat metabolism.
- Better management of metabolism and body weight.
- Improved endocrine health.
- Reduced incidence of acute respiratory disease.
- Lower rates of osteoarthritis and osteoporosis.
- Rehabilitation of nervous system activity.
- Improve physiological functions, and reduce mortality by almost 50% after 15 years.
- Repairs damaged and weakened muscle cells.
HOW DOES EPITALON WORK
Epitalon’s primary role is to increase the natural production of telomerase, a natural enzyme that helps cells reproduce telomeres, which are the protective parts of our DNA. This allows the replication of our DNA so the body can grow new cells and rejuvenate old ones. Younger people produce a relatively large amount of telomerase and longer telomeres.
The longer the telomere strands are, the better cell health and replication they provide. However, as people age, the production of telomerase falls and consequently cell replication and health decline. This is the main reason that people age.It also plays a role in regulating metabolism, increasing the sensitivity of hypothalamus to its natural hormonal influences, normalizing the function of the anterior pituitary and regulating the levels of gonadotropins and melatonin in the body.
WHAT IS THE DOSAGE OF EPITALON
Epitalon is supplied as an injectable.
Concentration of Epitalon 10mg per ml in a 5 ml vial
General dosing recommendation: 50 units (0.5mL) injected subcutaneously daily for 20 days or inject 1mL SQ daily for 10 days. One study recommended taking the injections in the morning and the other at night. The important goal is to get the total dose of 100 mg
How often do you take Epitalon depends are the source of information and the studies that have been completed.
- once a year on an ongoing basis
- once a year for 2-3 years (Dr Seeds / A4M)
- twice a year for 3 years (International Peptide Society)
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF EPITALON
Epitalon has little to no side effects. You are likely not to feel any difference because everything is occurring at a cellular and DNA level.
Common side effects of Epitalon include:
- injection site reactions (such as pain, swelling, or redness)