NO TWO PEOPLE ARE ALIKE, NEITHER ARE THEIR WEIGHT LOSS SOLUTIONS
You medical provider will discuss many options with you and create a plan to help you meet your weight loss goals.
UNIQUE ORAL ANABOLIC STEROID
Men and women choose to lose weight to be more confident with themselves rather than out of pure vanity. We understand and respect this perspective, and we continuously strive to support our patients throughout the process. By using this approach, we not only help men and women achieve the physical changes they desire, but do so in a manner that makes them feel comfortable with their choices.
It’s Not Just Weight Loss; It’s An Experience
The popularity of weight loss treatments means that you have many options when choosing a medical weight loss home, and we invite you to learn about the ways that we set ourselves apart from other practices. Our utmost priority is gaining and maintaining your trust, as this is the foundation of any meaningful relationship between physcian and patient.
WHAT IS OXANDROLONE (ANVAR)
Oxandrolone is also known as Anavar. It is a steroid typically used by professional bodybuilders and athletes who are wanting to decrease fat mass and increase weight without the worry of water retention. It is now being used by many practitioners for men and women alike to aid in weight loss.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF OXANDROLONE (ANAVAR)
Oxandrolone is an anabolic steroid that more mild, meaning that you will notice fewer side effects when compared to Testosterone.Oxandrolone can be given to both men and women without many side effects.
- Increase lean muscle
- Promote weight loss
- Improve length of workouts
- Enhance endurance and strength
- Speed up recovery time
- Optimize fat burning
- Reduce abdominal fat
HOW DOES OXANDROLONE WORK (ANAVAR)
Oxandrolone increases muscle mass and reduce body fat in three ways:
- Inducing protein synthesis in the body
- Up regulating the androgen receptor in skeletal muscle.
- Increasing IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factor)
- Oxandrolone given to healthy men, has been shown to increase protein synthesis by as much as 44%
- improve effects of resistance training.
Some studies have shown that Oxandrolone can significantly reduce the thyroid-binding globulin as well as increase thyroxine-binding prealbumin. In other words, it increases the hormone that is responsible for the bodies metabolism, allowing a person to lose more fat than people who may not use this product. It can also help people gain more muscle mass.
WHAT IS THE DOSAGE OF OXANDROLONE (ANAVAR)
The dosage depends on many factors including gender, height, weight, other medication and underlying medical conditions. It comes supplied in tablets, capsules as well as troches ranging from 3.5 mg to 100 mg.
- Female dosing:
- more commonly a female dose ranges from 3.5 mg to 25 mg daily (once or twice daily dosing is also very common)
- Male dosing:
- can ranges from 10 mg to 100 mg per day (twice a day dosing is commonly used as well)
- typical dosing is 25 once or twice daily and 50 mg one daily
Your practitioner will discuss the pros and cons of the dose along with your health and wellness goals.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF OXANDROLONE (ANAVAR)
Most people do not experience any side effect and if any are typically mild and quickly resolve.
The most common side effects are liver toxicity and cholestatic jaundice, among others. Many of the side effects have been shown in patients using high dosages and for greater than 1 year of duration.
There is no evidence to suggest that short term use of Oxandrolone had led to the development of liver function impairment.
Other side effects in males include:
- Testicular atrophy
- Inhibition of testicular function (infertility)
- Impotence (Erectile Dysfunction)
- Priapism (Prolonged Erection)
- Bladder Urgency and Frequency (worsening of lower
- urinary tract symptoms)
- Bleeding in patients currently on anticoagulant therapy
- Decreased glucose tolerance
Side Effects in Women can be:
- Liver issues
- Hormonal changes, like irregularities with your menstrual cycle
- Clitoral enlargement
- Swelling in the arms and legs
WHO SHOULD NOT TAKE OXANDROLONE (ANAVAR)
- Men with known history of or suspected prostate cancer
- Men or women with history of breast cancer
- Renal Dysfunction
- Liver dysfunction