NO TWO PEOPLE ARE ALIKE, NEITHER ARE THEIR WEIGHT LOSS SOLUTIONS
You medical provider will discuss many options with you and create a plan to help you meet your weight loss goals.
THE ULTIMATE REPAIR PEPTIDE
Men and women choose to lose weight to be more confident with themselves rather than out of pure vanity. We understand and respect this perspective, and we continuously strive to support our patients throughout the process. By using this approach, we not only help men and women achieve the physical changes they desire, but do so in a manner that makes them feel comfortable with their choices.
It’s Not Just Weight Loss; It’s An Experience
The popularity of weight loss treatments means that you have many options when choosing a medical weight loss home, and we invite you to learn about the ways that we set ourselves apart from other practices. Our utmost priority is gaining and maintaining your trust, as this is the foundation of any meaningful relationship between physcian and patient.
WHAT IS BPC 157
BPC-157 is a synthetic peptide consisting of a series of 15 amino acids.It’s derived from a gastroprotective protein called “body protecting compound” (BPC) found in human gastric juice.
It is designed to heal bone, ligaments, and tendons. It also functions to reduce inflammation in a joint to reduce pain and in the stomach to help with problems with reflux and heartburn.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BPC-157
Outside of musculoskeletal repair and body recovery from stress and exercise is it’s potential for neurological disorders, inflammation and stomach healing potential ie GERD, heartburn.
BPC-157’s primary benefit is by and large its ability to accelerate the healing of many different wounds.
Benefits may include:
- repair of tendons by stimulating repair factors and spreading tendon fibroblasts.
- increase healing of disjoined achilles tendons
- upregulates the repair of muscle sprains, tears, and strains in particular quadriceps muscles
- decrease the healing time of bone contusions and fractures
- marked improvement in ligament healing
- accelerate the healing of skin burns by increasing blood flow to the damaged area
HOW DOES BPC-157 WORK
BPC-157 works primarily by boosting your body’s natural healing processes and thereby speeding up the rate of recovery from injury. It does this by promoting angiogenesis (the process of building new blood vessels).
BPC-157 has also shown to increase the release of vascular endothelial growth factor, a critical component of the healing process.
When injected close the site of injury ie joint that has pain which can be the shoulder, hip, elbow, knee or ankle BPC-157 works to repair ligament or tendon damage and reduce inflammation.
BPC works in the stomach when taken in capsules, and has been shown to reduce lesions in the stomach that were caused by non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents, stress or reflux.
WHAT IS THE DOSAGE OF BPC-157
BPC-157 is supplied as an:
- Injectable in 15 mg per 10 ml vial
- Capsules in 500 mcg and 1000 mg per capsule
- Nasal Spray 0.2 per ml in a 25 ml
- Injectable - 500 mcg injected subcutaneously once daily (close to site of injury or the abdomen for TBI)
- Capsules - 500 and 1000 mcg daily
- Intranasal one spray each nostril daily
WHY COMBINE BPC-157 WITH TB 500
Although BPC-157 works well alone, I recommend using it with TB 500 to maximize recovery.
TB 500 is a synthetic version of a naturally occurring peptide in the thymus gland called Thymosin Beta 4. It works by speeding up the production of actin, which is responsible for the formation of our body’s cells. In turn, areas of injury have an influx of growth cells to help repair
Dosing: varies depending on the type of injury and use.
- Acute injury or immediate post surgery 3.75 mg injected subcutaneously into the abdomen twice a week for 4 weeks. Then 2 mg twice a week for 4-8 weeks
- Non-acute strain 2 mg injected subcutaneously into the abdomen twice a week for 4-12 weeks
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OFBPC-157
BPC-157 has no reported side effects.
Common side effects of BPC-157 include:
- injection site reactions (such as pain, swelling, or redness)